Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snowflakes and colour work

I've weighted out the pros and con's of doing colour work and have come to a conclusion...it's one big pain in the butt! I've mentioned in a previous post that I'm working on a hat for my mom and I'm doing a snowflake pattern in it, and all that got me through the colour section was that I knew how much my mom would love it. If it wasn't for that I don't think I would have done the snowflake section; at least not if it was just for me.

Well...now that I'm done my rant, I'm writing this to show off my colour section of the hat...he he As mush as I complain I have to say I am proud of what I've accomplished.

I had my doubts on how they were going to look, because it didn't look good; I even contemplated pulling it out and doing something else. But I figured I may as well wait until the whole thing was done and then decide. I'm glad I didn't rip it out, because I think they're cute. : )

I'm hoping to get the hat done by tomorrow, fingers crossed...I was going to post a picture of another colour work project I did but it's already wrapped and under the tree. : p

No comments:

Post a Comment